Category: Part Time (24 hours per week)
Supervisor: Executive Assistant
Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will assist the administrative department in all aspects of marketing and branding related tasks and activities. As well as assist with coordination of corporate sponsorships and public fundraising events.
• Assist with annual communications plan for donors, funders, and sponsorship outreach.
• Assist with content for various communication platforms including print, television, radio and online.
• Work with staff to monitor and engage about their activities to better increase uses of social media platforms.
• Develop media engagement strategies and communications.
• Conduct research for marketing strategies
• Participate in community outreach and public events as needed.
• Develop and implement proper branding of merchandise
• Create marketing plans to support growth strategies.
• Help create and develop all print communications
• Engage with staff to identify ways to maximize our image to be more impactful to donors.
• Provide personalized, one-on-one outreach when necessary via phone calls or emails in order to positively influence the value of the organization’s services.
• Ensure implementation of communication/marketing plan.
• Report to Marketing Committee and President monthly.
• Participate in management meetings as required, providing guidance, input and suggestions.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of all information.
• Ability to create digital graphic imagery as needed.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications; or other adequate degree, and/or sufficient past experience in marketing or communications. Minimum of 3 years previous experience in marketing related fields. Has the ability to multi-task and set priorities; manage time efficiently; demonstrate strong teamwork skills. Proficient with Donor Perfect/ Rasier’s Edge, MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Superior written and oral communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Physical Requirements & Work Envionment:
Job is performed in an office environment, but also flexibility to work at home part of the time.
Day-to-day work includes paper and computer work as well as interaction with staff, guests and volunteers
Occasional evening and weekends for work-related events.
Ability to have transportation to meetings and events.
If interested in the position please contact Stephanie Richardson at email@example.com, with a cover letter, resume and two references in PDF format by April 30th 2018.